MOH Certificate of Registration No: A1302401E
Is our principal dance physiotherapist who has a keen interest in dance and sports injuries and neck and back pain.
Worked as physiotherapist since 2005
With numerous years of working experience:
1. Singapore Sports School
2. Singapore Sports Medicince Centre
3. DBCI (Documentation Based Care International)
4. Parkway East Hospital and Sports Connectionz.
In addition, she has also done sports on field coverages, backstage physiotherapy for dancers and acrobats.
1. Diploma from Nanyang Polytechnic
2. Bachelors Degree with Queen Margaret University in Scotland.
3. A Certified Mat Pilates instructor from Polestar Pilates
4. Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy in Perth
5. Certificate in Kinesio and Functional Fascia Taping
6. Certifate in Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy - Singapore General Hospital
7. Attended Dance scholarship program with Ecnad.
8. Attended Dance Medicine Conference in New York University Medical Centre
9. Passed Ballet and Jazz Dance Examination
10. Certificate in Progressive Ballet Techniques
11. Sports Trainer Level 1 of Sports Medicine Australia
Has taught personal mat classes as well as group mat classes to corporate companies and individuals.
Being an avid dancer herself with more than15 years of dance experienced in Contemporary dance, Jazz dance and Ballet